1. Open to all MAHSA University's enrolled students
2. Students who have financial constraints, excel both academically and in extra-curricular activities.
The Scholar must be enrolled as a Student at MAHSA University and shall be responsible to:
(a) comply with the rules and regulations as set forth by MAHSA University
(b) maintain the required academic achievement for the duration of the Scholarship
(c) carry out scholarly work which shall be allocated by the Registrar’s Office
Up to 50% tuition fee waiver
Awarded to students who excel both academically and extra-curricular activities.
1. Application deadlines : During Orientation Week
2. The Student shall complete the application Form for the Scholarship and submit the application form together with the following documents to the Prospective Student Office:-
(a) Completed Scholarship Application form
(b) 1 Passport size photograph
(c) Certified true copy of the Student’s NRIC/Passport
(d) Certified true copy of the Guarantor’s NRIC/Passport
(e) Certified true copies of the examination certificates and/or transcripts
(f) Extracurricular certificates
(g) Latest EA/E Form (Income Tax Returns Form) and/or Parent/Guardian’s three months pay slip or any documentary evidence of financial hardship
3. The Student must submit the certified true copy of the actual results. Forecast results are not acceptable.
4. The Student may be required to attend an interview for the purposes of the Scholarship and the date, time and venue of the interview will be informed to the Student.
Tuition fee waiver of
from MAHSA University
Why Uni Enrol
DISCOVER & SAVE MORE
Find suitable courses & scholarships instantly with Pathway Match
ANALYSE BEST OPTIONS
Make the best choice with insights from our professional counsellors
EASILY APPLY ONLINE
Application of course & scholarship handled by us fully online
STUDENTS LOVE IT
Our students give us 4.9/5 on Google and 5.0/5 on Facebook reviews
ALL SERVICES FREE!
It is paid for by universities when you apply through us