- People Management and Organisation – provides you with the skills to conduct and critically analyse organisational development, including its consequences on human resources management (HRM). The relevant theoretical principles and models of change management, HRM and organisational behaviour will be considered and applied in a practical management context using case studies and real-life examples.
- Management, Business and Organization in a Global Environment – provides you with a critical understanding of management and organisations in a global context. The module will be informed by critical management and organisation studies.
- Research Methods – introduces you to the basic elements of research methodology and the complete range of methods suitable for research in finance, accounting and business. It also aims to help you in defining a research topic and the production of a suitable research proposal for your dissertation.
- Managing Advertising and Communications - this module focuses on one particular area of the marketing mix. This is most frequently referred to as the promotional mix. Advertising and marketing communications is the means by which organisations communicate with their publics and target audiences at product and corporate levels. It applies to all types of organisations - fast moving consumer goods, services, industrial and business-to-business, charity and other not-for-profit organisations. The module also requires students to adopt an essentially practical stance in marketing communications problem solving and application. Students are given the opportunity to play the role of marketing communications executives in determining, producing and defending the development of campaign plans in response to marketing communications problems and briefs.
- International Marketing** - the module is designed to develop knowledge and understanding of the international marketing environment and an appreciation of what is involved in the design of global marketing programmes and the management of the global marketing process. Additionally it is designed to enable students to apply their knowledge through the analysis of case material, the oral and written presentation of a marketing report and to develop confidence in decision making and communication of ideas.
- International Strategic Management, Markets and Resources
- Marketing Theory and Practice***
Plus two options from the following*:
- Managing Customer and Client Experience
- Strategic Customer Engagement
- Consumer Culture and Behaviour
- Managing Across International Borders
Dissertation – You must undertake a dissertation, providing an invaluable opportunity to work in depth on an element international business and marketing of your choice. The dissertation topic is chosen in line with your interests and preferences.