- Students will systematically structure and develop their research by developing a research proposal, which would guide the student through the entire research process.
– Research Methods
– Qualitative Methods
– Quantitative Methods
- Upon the approval of the research proposal, students will be guided by their supervisors to begin their research, and will work independently on their research projects.
- Upon the completion of their research, students will document the research project and process in a dissertation. Typically, dissertations for a Master by research is not more than 60,000 words.
- Upon the completion of the research and dissertation, students will undergo an oral examination, chaired by experts in the field.
Areas of Research
- Contemporary Management and International Business Issues
- Business and Marketing Channels
- Consumer Psychology
- Financial Metric
- Strategic Decision Making
- Technology and Innovation