Applied Knowledge (3 Papers)
The Applied Knowledge exams provide students with a broad introduction to the world of finance and develop students’ essential understanding and techniques in accounting.
- BT Business and Technology
- MA Management Accounting
- FA Financial Accounting
Applied Skills (6 Papers)
The Applied Skills exams build on existing knowledge and understanding while developing strong, broad and practical finance skills required for future strategic professional accountant in any sector or industry.
- LW Corporate & Business Law*
- PM Performance Management
- TX Taxation*
- FR Financial Reporting
- AA Audit & Assurance
- FM Financial Management
* LW and TX are offered in Malaysia variant
Strategic Professional (4 Papers)
The Strategic Professional exams prepare students for future leadership positions. They develop the strategic vision using students’ unique blend of technical, ethical and professional skills. Students can specialise in areas that best suit their career ambitions. Students must complete both Essentials exams and choose two of the options.
- SBL Strategic Business Leader
- SBR Strategic Business Reporting
Options (Choose 2)
- AFM Advanced Financial Management
- APM Advanced Performance Management
- ATX Advanced Taxation*
- AAA Advanced Audit & Assurance
* ATX is offered in Malaysia variant Ethics and Professional Skills
Ethics and Professional Skills Module (EPSM)
EPSM is an online learning module that tests students’ decision making and behaviour in a number of real-world business scenarios. The module uses realistic business simulations to develop a number of professional skills such as leadership, communication and commercial awareness.
- Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 2 (International Students)
- Pengajian Malaysia 3 (International Students)
- Hubungan Etnik (Malaysian Students)
- Tamadun Islam & Tamadun Asia (Malaysian Students)
- Malaysia and Global Issues
- Global Social Responsibility