This course teaches people how to:
- Identify areas for innovation specifically within the agri-domain;
- Create innovation-driven enterprises or new business units within an existing company.
Particular consideration is given to helping participants address:
- Challenges around commercialising innovations (ideas and technologies);
- Business constraints and guidelines (margins, CAGR, lifetime value, COCA, etc.);
- Other difficulties related to getting new agri-products to sizeable markets;
- Communication skills and self-awareness vital to creating successful innovation-driven enterprises.