Web Developer/Full Stack Developer 2 Positions Available
Looking for passionate LAMP developers! You will be responsible for turning business requirements into technical designs, development of new features and supporting the platform and maintaining its high quality.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards. Strive to create visually appealing mobile responsive sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), Model View Controller (MVC), Test Driven Development (TDD), Source Code Management (SCM), High Availability (HA) architecture
- Designs and develops user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests through continuous integration.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Experience with AWS or other cloud platforms are preferred.
Student Counsellors 3 Positions Available
We are seeking for candidates with prior experience in student counselling or candidates with passion to help students in their journey. Counsellors at Uni Enrol will have an exciting variety of skill-building opportunities that are both challenging and rewarding:
- Provide effective counseling to students and empower them to choose the right university and course
- Secure or assist in securing partnership agreements with universities
- Build/maintain excellent relationship with schools and universities
- Plan and execute various on-the-ground enrolment activities
- Work closely with marketing team to add value to online campaigns and product team to improve student experience
- Achieve given conversion targets with the use of tech-based tools and resources
- Maintain good knowledge of course requirements, market trends in education and career prospects