- Students will systematically structure and develop their research by developing a research proposal, which would guide the student through the entire research process.
– Research Methods
– Qualitative Methods
– Quantitative Methods
- A presentation session chaired by UOW Malaysia KDU with invited panel of examiners to ensure the candidate is able to articulate their research ideas and plans, as well as having the necessary skills to carry out research activities as proposed.
- Upon completion of their research, students will document the research project and process in a thesis. Typically, thesis for PhD should not be more than 80,000 words.
- Upon completion of research and thesis, candidate will undergo an oral presentation, chaired by experts in the field.
- Upon the approval of the research proposal, under the guidance of their supervisors, student will work independently on their research projects.
Areas of Research
- Contemporary Management and International Business Issues
- Business and Marketing Channels
- Consumer Psychology
- Financial Metric
- Strategic Decision Making
- Technology and Innovation