The Master of Digital Business comprises 72 credit points structured into three parts:
Part A. Fundamental studies (24 credit points)
These studies will introduce you to the broad macro issues related to digital business and the fields of study where digital business matters the most.
- Introduction to digital business
- Global supply chain management
- Marketing management in the digital age
- Innovation and entrepreneurship.
Part B. Mastery knowledge (24 credit points)
These studies will focus on the application of digital business. You will expand your horizon on how technology can be applied in a variety of businesses and in resolving business challenges.
- Data analytics for business
- Digital accounting
- Financial technology (Fintech)
- Cyber law.
Part C. Application studies (24 credit points)
These studies will enable you to strengthen your skills in implementing digital transformation within an organisation. The units combined will help you develop confidence in planning and executing digital change. You will develop your capacity as a critical and creative professional being able to apply digital solutions in improving business performance.
- Digital leadership
- Text analytics for business
- Ethics and global corporate governance
- Applied business project.