There are many study and career opportunities for aspiring nurses. Come check out these articles and learn more about the nursing field!
If you have made up your mind and are convinced that the nursing field is the right path for you, why not apply for the Sunway Medical Full Scholarship and have the opportunity to work at one of Malaysia’s top private hospitals?
What Kind of Scholarship is This?
Sunway Medical Full Scholarship offers 100% coverage of:
- Full tuition fee for a 3-year diploma OR a 4-year degree in nursing course
- Registration fees
- Monthly allowance (RM 585/month for 36 months OR 48 months)
- Free accommodation
- Transportation to clinical posting
- Book allowance
- Medical benefits
- Academic bonus
What is Uni Enrol?
Uni Enrol is an online platform that matches you with courses, scholarships and bursaries. Drop us a message and let us guide you to the best deal for your education.
Why Should You Apply?
1. Students Will Be Provided With a Place to Stay
Sponsored students who’re not from the state of their institution are provided with free accommodation during their studies. So if you are not from Klang Valley but your institution is situated within it, rest assured that you will be confirmed a place to stay throughout your studies.
2. A Job Waiting for You When You Graduate
You will be guaranteed a full-time job at Sunway Medical Centre for 5 years as soon as you obtain your certification as a Registered Nurse (RN) after graduation.
Sunway Medical Centre is accredited by the Australian Council of Healthcare Standards (ACHS) and is the first hospital in South East Asia to have received such an award. Working at one of Malaysia's top leading healthcare facilities will be a great boost to your resume and advance your nursing career.
3. Competitive Salary for Fresh Graduates
Did you know that the salary for an entry-Level RN starts at RM15,000 per year? That’s the basic annual salary for Malaysian RNs working in either public or private hospitals.
But when you pursue a nursing programme and work in one of the top accredited private hospitals like Sunway Medical Centre upon graduation, you get to earn an annual salary of up to RM30,000 and a degree graduate will likely obtain a higher salary. This is the fastest way for RNs to climb up the salary ladder.
4. Abundant Career Opportunities for Nurses
Did we mention that nurses are always in high demand? Nurses enjoy job security even in times of poor economic outlook and hospitals would not be able to function without them. Moreover, Sunway Medical Centre has plans for future expansion. If sponsored students want to work somewhere that is nearer to their home, they have the option to transfer to any Sunway Medical Centre branches when they start working upon graduation.
With the right work experience, nurses even get to command higher salaries through employment at countries like Singapore, United States and Middle East.
5. You Will Receive Pocket Money Every Month
Besides being sponsored, students will also be given a monthly allowance of RM585 which can be used for meals and entertainment (students need to de-stress too!) or be turned into savings. Since accommodation and books will be covered as well, you won’t have to pay for anything at all!
How Do I Apply?
Just follow these 5 simple steps:
- Fill in your details here to check your eligibility.
- Once shortlisted, we will get in touch with you and advise you on the documents that you will need to submit for your application.
- You will then have to attend an interview with a representative from Sunway Medical Centre.
- Once you’ve passed the interview, you will receive an offer letter confirming your scholarship application.
- Students will undergo a medical check up at any general hospital or Sunway Medical Centre once the offer letter is received.
There are only 100 slots available for the Sunway Medical Full Scholarship, so make sure you register now before it is completely filled up!